The Seasons Updates COVID-19 Visitation Policy
February 10, 2021 – Due to the decline of COVID-19 positive cases in our community, The Seasons has adapted our visitation policy to protect our residents while also allowing visitors.
The Seasons would like our community to know that each resident is able to designate two (2) essential caregivers who are able to enter the facility to visit with their resident. One essential caregiver per resident is permitted into the building at a time. The following are some important details to note:
1. Residents are allowed visitors in an outdoor setting other than their two (2) designated essential caregivers. Please call the front desk of The Seasons at 806-648-1884 at least 24 hours in advance to schedule your outdoor visit.
2. Each visit is limited to two hours.
3. The visit can occur outdoors, in the resident's bedroom, or in another area in the facility that limits visitor movement through the facility and interaction with other residents.
4. Essential caregiver visitors do not have to maintain physical distancing between themselves and the resident they are visiting, but must maintain physical distancing between themselves and all other residents and staff of The Seasons.
5. The resident must wear a facemask or face covering over both the mouth and nose (if tolerated) throughout the visit.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact The Seasons on their main line at 806-648-1884 or OGH Infection Control Officer, ACNO Jyme Kinnard, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ochiltree General Hospital, your hometown critical access hospital, offers an expansive collection of programs and services designed with you in mind. From our Obstetrics and Women’s Health services to the programs at The Seasons Assisted Living, our aim is to provide for you and your loved ones no matter the stage of life or need.